Pengfei, Zukai, Alec, Yuri, Andrew, Craig D., and Martin (taking notes)
- Andrew explained that the DAQ is not in a synchronized state when the first data starts flowing.
- The sync is issued at Begin Run.
- Craig D. noted that we should have some monitoring for when events get throttled.
- Alec suggests that this might be a good addition to the OnMon plots.
- We could simply compare the prescale from the beginning of the run to the current prescale. If they are the same, all is fine, otherwise, the GT is throttling.