Alec, Matthew, Luke, Zukai, Andrew, Barnali, and Martin (taking notes)
- Andrew asked for a general update of what happened last week, so I caught him up a bit.
- Basically, we need to get NDOS to development (waiting for Jaroslav who is waiting for Peter) and we need a database interface to change the GT configurations.
- Alec is working on the latter and Zukai just volunteered to help out. Alec will forward the notes from Kurt on how to do this.
- Zukai and Matthew gave nice updates.
- Andrew will bug Ron about the shared memory segment redesign and its status.
- The FD runs off a tagged release that is updated every month or so.
- FD_02_03 might be the current release even though
prois pointing at something else.
- I will take a look at the state of the FD DAQ release and if necessary create a DAQ test release.
- Zukai gave a nice talk giving a plan for FD running.
- Andrew and Zukai will put together a talk for Wednesday's Outfitting meeting and request FD time for Thursday and Friday.
- Everyone is available for running on FD Thursday and Friday.