- Table of contents
- 08/26/2014 Notes
Pengfei, Zukai, Alec, Yuri, Kyle, Andrew, and Martin (taking notes)
NuMu Trigger Bursts¶
- Andrew and Peter looked into one of these NuMu bursts:
- The high rate asserts back-pressure through the data logger and the buffer node on the DCMs.
- The DCMs then complain that they cannot write to any of the buffer nodes and bail out.
- This is a real issue for the DAQ, so we will turn the trigger off for now.
- I added the new GT config parameters to the DAQ Configuration.
- Andrew and I will test out the generated XML.
- Andrew coded up an inhibit on beam spills.
- He will learn how to update the DAQ Configuration from me, so that he can add his new inhibit parameters.
- Alec provided some bits to be set by the individual triggers.
- We need to implement this into the TriggerDecision object.