Pengfei, Matthew, Zukai, Alec, Craig G., Yuri, and Martin (taking notes)
- The shutdown will indeed start on Friday 9/5 and go through October.
- Yuri and I will be out on vacation most of September.
- Before we can test the new DDT features, some DAQ work needs to happen first to get multipoint in.
- I will bring this up at the next DAQ meeting to see what Peter's plan is.
- Alec has been working on GT.
- Once he has something ready to test, we'll try it out on NDOS, so that it is ready for FD once the shutdown starts.
- How to record throttled events?
- Andrew's preference would be the DAQ status block.
- In the meantime, we could record this information in the prescale field.
- Throttles need to be configurable:
- Alec will update the GT XSD file to show what new variables he wants.
- I will then implement these fields downstream in the DAQ configuration.
- Different throttle levels:
- We will be able to throttle by each trigger (e.g. DDT NuMu).
- We will be able to throttle by each trigger group (e.g. DDT).
- Andrew and Alec will next work on an overall global trigger throttle as a fail-safe for the whole GT system.
- There will now be trigger subtypes that various triggers.
- There has also been progress on the SNEWS trigger and it would be nice to get Jan back on it, but (un)fortunately he is enjoying Scotland for another 3 weeks.
Fast Monopole Trigger¶
- Zukai showed his linked tech note and Andrew requested a xz/yz distribution of the events that fail the cuts.