- Table of contents
- 08/13/2013 Notes
Matthew, Barnali, Zukai, and Martin (taking notes)
NDOS Trigger Tests¶
- Barnali and Matthew gave two nice updates on their trigger tests last week.
- I told them that they can run the ddt-filter process on the farm nodes whenever they want as long as they are no messages being sent. This is based on an agreement that Mat and I had when he was run coordinator and that Steve honored when he became run coordinator.
Fast Monopole Trigger¶
- Zukai explained some of the details of his trigger to us using his slides from last week.
- The latest online tag (ddt2013-08-12) does not include the HEAD version of RMS, so I have requested another tag. If I get this tag by tomorrow morning, I will simply use it, otherwise I will set our packages to used the HEAD from RMS.
- I have asked both Zukai and Matthew to send me their trigger FHICL files and I will attempt to assemble them into one FHICL file that is capable of sending both trigger messages.