- Table of contents
- 7/20/2015 Notes
Enhao, John, Serdar, Eric, Jan, Leon, Craig G., Andrew and Martin (taking notes)
- Andrew would like to have a plenary talk to showcase some of our work.
- He will make the appropriate request.
- The issue with the DDMoon and DDSun streams has been resolved and is running on FD now.
- Andrew points out that Serdar should use the NOvA timing utilities to get the time translated into NOvA time.
- Jan points out that we could also check the event header for the time of the event.
- Andrew points out that this will not quite work either.
- Using the earliest hit in the slice is the best way.
- The event header comes from the millislice, so the time will likely not be that far off.
- Andrey and Jan worked on implementing the DAQ side of the Supernova trigger last week.
- Andrey is able to see the special DDS messages sent from the DDT trigger.
- Ron and Eric were able to write out 30 s of continuous data, but we are currently just writing out 8 s with SNEWSSlow.
- Eric found the issue of why the mid-word was not reported on the Trigger Scalars.
- The DAQ group has been notified.