Chris B., Craig G., Craig D., Andrew, Matthew, Zukai, Rob, Alec, Yuri and Martin (taking notes)
- Andrew explained that the GPS antenna broke and needs to be replaced.
- The replacement antenna has been ordered, so once Greg Deuerling gets a lift, he can install it.
- In the meantime we could fake the timing.
- We will wait until after the collaboration meeting to see whether the antenna repair has happened.
- I will put together a few slides on the Multipoint/MCS implementation.
- Craig D. brought up the DDT data quality monitoring.
- I spoke with Mat and it is still on his to-do list.
- In fact, we might have a student who could work on this.
- We need more buffer nodes.
- 41 buffer nodes are currently available and working. Partition 1 has 32 of them.
- We need a tns member to get sub-TDC count resolution.
- Perhaps we could simply change TDC from uint64_t to double. I need to check whether that would work.
- Andrew found the issue in SoftRelTools/include/compilers/GCC.mk because there is no option for "prof".
- He recommends that I speak with Kurt about this.