- Table of contents
- 07/02/2013 Notes
Jan, Zukai, Matthew, Adam, Andrew, Alec, and Martin (taking notes)
Trigger Message at NDOS¶
- The DDT side is working nicely, but we have some trouble with the DAQ system.
- The DAQ queries the database for the trigger types and then generates an XML file from that information. Andrew added a test trigger to the database, but it did not show up in the generated XML file.
- This is our number one priority.
- We have one session together with DAQ to work on integrating the trigger.
- Mark Messier reserved four conference rooms for the entire meeting, but only two are used at any given time, so we'll grab a room for our working time.
- Zukai has put together a version of PatRec (using 2D Hough transform) for fast tracks only.
- Jan added several fitting utilities to our Utilities package.
- Matthew started using Zukai's HoughTracker.
- He also promised me that he will start his Nu_Mu trigger wiki.