Matthew, Craig G., Craig D., Serdar, Chris B., Zukai, Yuri, Eric, Rob, Alec and Martin (taking notes)
- What tricell prescale should we use?
- Currently tuned to 25 Hz at FD, so let's keep it the same.
- NuMu containment criteria cause huge rate issues with a happy detector.
- Matthew will code up a dynamic scaling, so that we are protected from this.
- Once that works, we will go to Rick to make our request.
- Matthew will make a total DDT trigger rate scaling plot that we will show Rick.
- Zukai would like an FD test, but that requires multipoint readout.
- Chris B. suggests to look at the MC in the meantime.
- Craig G. will push on having a few minutes of FD data collected in multipoint mode, so we can evaluate.
Multipoint in DDT¶
- Chris and Rob will work together to keep only one version of ADCShapeFit that is compatible with both DDT and Offline.