- Table of contents
- 6/22/2015 Notes
Leon, Alec, Eric, Jan, Rob, Cristiana, Eric, Enhao, Pengfei, Andrew and Martin (taking notes)
- Jan's new release is ready: R07_00_00
- He will deploy it this afternoon.
- Andrew points out that the GT has changed in the new release.
- Alec adds that this is the additional supernova trigger thread.
- Need to build novadaq UPS product and then novaddt against that.
- I will make the latest novaddt release available on SciSoft.
- Jan requests an email once that is done.
- With the new release, we could deploy the moon and supernova triggers.
- Andrew clarifies that the Supernova trigger will not be turned on.
- Moon trigger requires rate estimates.
- We will leave both new triggers off until further information is available.
- We found Chris' email to novaddt from 5/21 quoting a rate of 120 Hz and requesting a prescale of 1,000:
- We can turn his trigger on with an appropriate throttle and monitor over 24 hours.
- Let's do this after the DAQ release is running smoothly.
Merge 2D Tracks¶
- Rob implemented the pointer comparison as discussed two weeks ago.
- We should expect another improvement once that goes live.
- Andrew thinks that the Offline world should select on the trigger header information instead of us removing duplicates.
- An offline solution seems to already exist for this.
- For the activity trigger, we could think about implementing something like this.
- Eric will commit his changes.