Jan, Matthew, Zukai, Yuri, Andrew, Craig D., Craig G. and Martin (taking notes)
- Jan has been looking into Slicer4D (source code and documentation).
- Here is the Wikipedia article explaining the DB Scan algorithm that Slicer4D is based on.
- Porting Slicer4D is not a good option because it heavily depends on many Offline packages.
- Jan would prefer to start from scratch and believes that he can show some performance metrics in a week.
- Jan will look at both our current slicer and this new algorithm and iterate off each other. In other words, a good idea in one slicer might have good effects on the other slicer as well.
- After much discussion, we finally gave Jan permission to do what he originally wanted to do anyway!
- Jan will send an update to Andrew and me to tell us how it is going by the end of the week.
DDT Plots for Neutrino¶
- Matthew would like to get a few plots blessed (see DocDB 11070):
- slide 6
- slide 7
- slide 12: track length and cos(zenith)
- slide 13, 14 (without ratio)
- Matthew will send the plots to Andrew and me before he sends them around to the collaboration.
- The plots have to be circulated to the collaboration by Friday.
- Matthew will contact Michael to coordinate the creation of nice EVDs (high energy and numu) that match the standard format.