- Table of contents
- 05/06/2014 Notes
Craig G., Andrew, Jan, Yuri, Matthew, and Martin (taking notes)
Issues for DAQ Meeting¶
- NDOS situation.
- Roll forward BNEVB.
- I will try to spin up a DDT process manually and see how it behaves.
- New scripts are in!
- Bug in BNEVB did not give us 600s pool depth, but only ~50s.
- Andrew explained that this was due to a wrong type being used.
7DB Streamer Data¶
- Matthew guided the blind by actually looking at the details of the 7 DB streamer data.
- He found that the slicer was not working.
- There was some discussion on what we could try to fix this:
- Shrink the slicer window.
- Resurrect Will's code to remove noise right at the beginning.
- Limit the slicer to spatial regions.
- Implement Michael's Slicer4D.
- In the end, we decided to go with option 4.
- Jan kindly agreed to try this out! He will present his findings at next week's meeting.
- Jan is now a US citizen!
- As a reward he gets to refile all of his paper work with Brookhaven.