Alec, Craig G., Andrew, Zukai, Jan, Yuri, and Martin (taking notes)
- There were no objections to updating the FD base release to pull in my latest high energy trigger.
- Peter will roll the latest scripts forward soon.
- He is implementing a new script management scheme, so that is why it is taking longer.
- The start (DDT and BNEVB) scripts will now use core locking.
- The start BNEVB script sets the pool depth to 600,000 ms (= 10 min).
- As soon as the deeper buffer is available, Jan would like to take advantage of an accelerator downtime to see how much contiguous data we can read out.
- We collected ~1.5 runs worth of streamer data with 7 diblocks.
- The raw data can be found here:
- The ROOT files will be available here soon:
- Everyone will run their triggers over the ROOT files and report their trigger rates.
- We will then assemble a new FHICL file for 7 diblocks.