Alec, Matthew, Zukai, Yuri, Andrew, Craig D., and Martin (taking notes)
- Andrew told us that the final farm will consist of:
- 200 buffer nodes
- each with 16 cores
- DDT will get to use 13 cores on each machine
- Matthew gave a presentation on SAM.
- At the end of the meeting, we al fiddled around with these SAM commands.
- We found out that the DDT stream is not encoded in the files (Andrew fixed this later in the afternoon).
- We also found out that the DDT files only exist in RAW format and not in ROOT format yet.