Pengfei, Zukai, Jan, Leon, Andrew, Alec, Craig G., and Martin (taking notes)
Live Time and Trigger Speed¶
- We are too slow.
- After Yuri tests it, we can deploy Andrew's fix.
- This will fix the memory increases.
- However, we still need a plan to get more speed.
- A simple solution would be to get the full farm.
- Alec suggests that we put the Hough Tracker "abort" requirement into the energy trigger and write them out.
- Leon believes that they must already be included in the energy trigger.
- Andrew suggests that we need to redesign the Hough tracker and improve it.
- Alec suggests that Denver might be able to do this.
- Pengfei volunteered some of his time, but got vetoed by Andrew.
- We will not be able to use the larger farm until the DAQAppMgr is patched.
- Jan looked at the SNEWS data and found some corruption in a DCM, but this is only related to a known sync issue.
- On the good side, we see that all 400 5 ms windows are properly written out.