- Table of contents
- 2/23/2015 Notes
Zukai, Yuri, Jan, Leon, and Martin (taking notes)
- Leon reports that we still have these problems and somehow they ended up crashing the run over the weekend.
- There should be some core dumps available, let me look for them.
- Zukai suggests that we turn off the HoughTracker and its triggers (NuMu and UpMu).
- Yuri will test the new changes that Andrew implemented to make sure that things are still consistent when the tracker bails out on a high hit multiplicity event.
- Yuri asked what the basis for the 100,000 hits per slice hit is.
- Zukai reports that we lost 2 buffer nodes due to the over temperature issues, so we are running 45 BNs now.
- Jan points out that the events with no microslices are empty events.
- These events occur because the timing is off and the BNs contain no data with the requested time stamp.
- Leon points out that this does not effect DDT since we are using the time stamps on the buffer nodes already.
Post-Meeting Discussion on Syncs¶
- Zukai asked why the syncs activate some masked channels.
- We called Leon and he explained:
- The FEB has the ability to mask noisy channels.
- When a sync is requested, startDAQ is called.
- startDAQ activates all of the channels on the FEB.