- Table of contents
- 02/11/2014 Notes
Craig D., Craig G., Yuri, Alec, Matthew, Zukai and Martin (taking notes)
FD Streamer Data¶
- The SAM jobs failed for some reason, so in order to study the trigger rates, I will manually convert run 12934.
- Andrew implemented this as a double ended queue where he takes the average rate based of the queue and if it exceeds a set value, it will stop issuing triggers.
- We will test this at NDOS using the Tricell without prescale.
- The current max rate set point is 1 kHz.
- This does not protect against DDS overflow.
- Perhaps we should implement a DDT internal throttle as well.
- Shifts were assigned in the following order: Martin, Zukai, Andrew, Matthew
High Energy Trigger¶
- Alec suggested that we parametrize our trigger rate studies by diblock, so that we don't have to retune every time a diblock is added.
- We decided that we will not distribute a tagged base release yet.
- Once we start taking good data, we will run off of a tagged base release.
- Zukai will add in empty 2D slices if there are no hits in one view in order to facilitate the 2D to 3D slice associations.