- Table of contents
- 02/11/2013 Notes
Andrew, Zukai, Xuebing, Jan, Evan, Yuri and Martin (taking notes)
- I was able to integrate the latest DAQDataFormats with Denis' help and generate an MC file.
- This file was unusable because I did not set the fragment's ID and sequence ID. Chris G. noticed this last Friday.
- After setting this, the code crashed at the assert statement in the HitProducer that checks the millislice count. The code finishes after setting the count manually to 1.
- It seems that I have to fill the RawMilliBlockHeader information after grabbing all of the millislices.
- If I cannot get this to work by the end of Tuesday, Andrew will get the right people together in one room, so we can get this done.
DAQDataFormats from Online¶
- At the DAQ meeting last week, I asked whether it would be possible to get the online packages in UPS format, but Peter and Kurt pointed out that SRT should be able to pull from another repository.
- Andrew and I just took a look at
update-releaseas suggested by Jan and we might implement the Online packages similar to SoftRelTools (see update-release).
- Jan would love to use this in the Offline world and we might share this information with him for the proper price.
- Jan committed a Cluster module in the PatRec package.
- Xuebing generated 200k cosmic ray events and looked for a pi0 generated in the overburden, but found no events like that.
- Andrew noted that the pi0 will not survive through the overburden and suggests other methods to create the pi0.
- Zukai was able to speed up the PatRec code by selecting a smaller region of the 3D-Hough phase space. He cut on vpro to exclude the slower tracks and it sped things up immensly.