- Table of contents
- 2/9/2015 Notes
Craig G., Adam, Alec, Pengfei, Kyle, Andrew, and Martin (taking notes)
- Tell Jan to look at weekend's data, Jaroslav saw that the file sizes were not quite what they usually are.
- Andrew suggests that we have a look at the data and make sure that we get all of the segments.
- He also points out that art will have trouble with such huge files/events, so we'll have to think about how to unpack and use this data.
- Even though the file size falls beneath the data size alarm threshold of Peter's Watch Dog, Andrew thinks that we should update it to ignore the stream altogether.
- Trigger rates would be a nice first start.
- Downtime next week, so let me know if you want to perform any tests and we can request it.
Shared Memory Segment¶
- We need to calculate the upper bound.
- Andrew says that this segmentation fault happened because of a bad pointer. In other words, the pointer is pointing outside the shared memory segment.
- We should be able to get some of Ron's time to fix this issue.
- Jan and Ron should sit down together and print some out some values used in the pointer calculation.