Jan, Alec, Adam, Zukai, Pengfei, Craig G., Andrew, and Martin (taking notes)
- Alec wants RMS_SAMPLE_HISTORY_SIZE set to something higher than 10 (default value) as soon as possible.
- I would like to test the new startDDTFilter.sh that uses the standard dds_setup.sh script.
- Perhaps we could coordinate such a test during the downtime this week.
- Send Alec monitoring script and he will try to publish it to Ganglia.
- Andrew suggests that we could also have the BNEVBApp publish this.
- Andrew suggests that we increase the queue depth to ~100 so we can absorb momentary spikes and keep more of our events.
- We should also take another DDT time profile.
- Andrew is working on fixing the Event Dispatcher to deal with this nightly crash of out-of-bound trigger.
- Andrew found an infinite loop caused by a DAQDataFormats constructor. He and Jan will continue to work this out, so we can have SNEWS Slow turned on again.