- Table of contents
- 01/07/2013 Notes
Andrew, Jaroslav, Jan, Xuebing, Evan, Yuri, Zukai, Duyang and Martin (taking notes)
Supernova Trigger Module¶
- Zukai wrote the first supernova trigger module. He counts the number of hits, but requires a minimum time interval.
- The problem with
getDCM()is that the return values are only unique within one diblock. The new ID number is now diblock * 12 + dcm. This will be unique for every DCM on the detector.
- Zukai gave a nice presentation on his monopole algorithms DocDB 8424
Far Detector MC¶
- I will continue this this week. We really want this to work by the collaboration meeting.
- This is also on the top of my priority list for the collaboration meeting. In fact, DDT is the top priority for the next two weeks.
Message to GlobalTrigger¶
- Marc was on vacation, but is back now, so Andrew would like to talk with him together with Alec to define our DDS message.
- Yuri has talked with Kurt Biery on how to get our trigger executable linked up with the DAQApplicationManager and he will try this out this afternoon.
Clusters and Offline Studies¶
- Jan is working on this and will push things forward in parallel with his Nue work.
- Andrew has written a module and will commit it soon that will unpack the compressed data value (8-bit to 12-bit).
- We need to make a decision on how to proceed on this, but we need both Brian and Andrew to fight this out. I wonder what the Offline ended up doing.