26-Jan-2010 novatest01 log¶
Back in November, Andrew created a version of ROOT on novatest01 that Xinchun was able to successfully use for the event display. I just got around to updating the UPS version of ROOT on novatest01 from that new build. Prior to the UPS version update, we were seeing library mismatch complaints from the base release overnight builds. After the update, the complaints went away.
Here are the steps that I used to update the v5_24_00 version of the ROOT UPS package on novatest01:
- ksu-ed to the products account
- 'cd /fnal/ups/prd/root/v5_24_00'
- 'mv Linux64bit+2.6-2.5 old.Linux64bit+2.6-2.5'
- 'mkdir Linux64bit+2.6-2.5/'
- 'cd Linux64bit+2.6-2.5/'
- 'cp -pRv /cern/root/* .'
- 'cp -Rv ../old.Linux64bit+2.6-2.5/ups .'
- 'ups undeclare -f Linux64bit+2.6-2.5 root v5_24_00b -q GCC_4_1_2'
- switched to my account
- 'upd addproduct root v5_24_00 -f Linux64bit+2.6-2.5 -q GCC_4_1_2'