03-Nov-2010 novatest01 log¶
Here are the steps that I used to package cstXSD 3.3 for UPS/UPD on novatest01:
- downloaded xsd-3.3.0-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.bz2 from http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/download.xhtml. Verified the sha1sum for this file.
- downloaded cxx-tree-guide.pdf and cxx-tree-manual.pdf from http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd/c++/tree/.
- switched to the products account
- 'cd /nova/ups/cstXSD'
- 'mkdir v3_3_0'
- 'cd v3_3_0'
- 'tar -xvf <downloadDir>/xsd-3.3.0-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.bz2'
- 'mv xsd-3.3.0-x86_64-linux-gnu/ Linux64bit+2.6-2.5'
- 'cd Linux64bit+2.6-2.5'
- 'mkdir ups'
- copied the cstXSD.table file from the v3_2_0 version of cstXSD into the ups subdirectory
- copied the cxx-tree-guide.pdf and cxx-tree-manual.pdf files from the <downloadDir> to the documentation directory
- 'ups declare -f Linux64bit+2.6-2.5 -r /nova/ups/cstXSD/v3_3_0/Linux64bit+2.6-2.5 -m cstXSD.table cstXSD v3_3_0'