SamWiseMinutes2 20 14¶
Craig won't be available next week. Hopefully everything will be working and we will be ready for production when I get back – March 2nd!
- Exercise database.
- Chris and Nate: Follow up on multiple sections per job
-- ArtSamWrap loop.
-- Single art job with multiple input and output files.
- Domincik: What to do about runs with 0 events for production monitoring
- Gavin: test the LEM merging.
Action items from last time:
- Adam to make modification to metadata module needed for CAF.
--> Not there yet.
- Adam and Dominick: 1/2 of the Raw2root jobs are failing.
--> Not actually failing – just haven't been run yet.
--> Sub percent level failure rate…
--> Caught up on NUMI at the expense of cosmics.
- Gavin: exercise the database system today.
--> Still unable to do so du to multiple issues.
- Nate: Tests running multiple jobs per sections
-- with out specifying filenames, only get one file.
-- using Art renaming functionality – get 10 files out!
--> will work with out current renaming script.
-- Should be possible to turn this on from the fcl file.
-- This works – we should take the next step to move it to large scale production.
-- Chris ran into a problem with these "multiple" sections in one job. metadata expands on each section.
--> Need some work on the metadata module. Can have metadata module clear after it closes a file.
-- What about a loop in the ArtSamWrap ? Hack up an ArtSamWrap….
-- Gavin: test the LEM merging.
--> Not known
-- Status of reco tag:
--> Drop dead deadline of March 3rd.
-- Eric: 2600 files in FTS general drop box
--> Owned by novaana (novaprod FTS dropboxes general)
--> 860 FD cosmic
--> Mix of GENIE jobs
--> Need validation
-- Chris cannot look at the most recent MC files we have with the newer tags.