- Debrief from Electronics Integration meeting
Radiation tolerance testing was discussed. The Tracker will have to do another radiation test.
- Debrief from Tracker ROC rad tolerance test.
Strange packet received once in a while. Hard to imagine it is due to the radiation.
- Status of Integrating DCS into FCC3 test stand
Mark setup a network switch for Beaglebones.
- General progress reports
Rick expects to take a couple of days more on firmware fixes.
We must feel comfortable with every aspect of the Trigger & DAQ design. Items to focus on before the review:
- Calculate the ring latency for data requests and specify
- Specify the meaning of DAQ event vs analysis events
- Talk to Rob before review
- Write down plan for clock distribution. Get agreement with detector folks
- What are we getting precisely from accelerator
- Data rates to data logger
- Know the forward latency of roc and specify
- Understand our timeouts
- Outline calibration ideas and debug ideas