Restart WEB OM processes » History » Version 8
Restart WEB OM processes¶
If you notice that the either ND or FD OM Web page "Current run:" does not match the one shown in the RcGUI, you'll need to restart the WEB OM processes as follows:
Note: ND/FD OM run on minos-nearline
1) Login: ssh -X firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Use "ps -aux | grep loon" to find and kill the version of "loon -b -q macros/plotOnlineMonitoringNearLive.C" (or plotOnlineMonitoringFarLive.C) that is running
Make sure it's plotOnlineMonitoringNearLive.C and not plotOnlineMonitoringNear.C (or Far) - that's the keepup-style reprocessing of completed runs that doesn't skip any records and makes sure all subruns are plotted in case the OM got restarted halfway through a run.
3) for ND OM: cd /minos/app/home/mindata/OnlineMonitoringSoftware/releases/R305
3') for FD OM: cd /minos/app/home/mindata/OnlineMonitoringSoftware/releases/R305_FD
4) rm OMRunning.tmp (if it exists)
5) . manual_restart_om_newSite.sh (for ND)
5'). manual_restart_om.sh (for FD)
At this point, the "Current run:" should match the one shown in RcGUI.