Notes from protoDUNE SP DAQ review November 2016 » History » Version 2
Kurt Biery, 11/06/2016 09:58 AM
h1. Notes from protoDUNE SP DAQ review November 2016
Short-term to-do items:
* send instructions for the TriggeredFragmentGenerator demo to Frank Filthaut
Things to think about:
* Both from discussions with Frank and Wes, it seems like an _artdaq_ developer's workshop would be helpful. To make this most useful, we will need to develop a step-by-step tutorial for this.
* Reliable sending (TCP) of trigger/pull messages is expected.
* Decoupled event flow and metrics gathering/reporting is expected.
[KAB] What do we need to do in the short/medium term?
* review the talks from the review and understand the timeline
* Redmine Issues and release plan?
* talk to people about the merging of the BI and CRT data