Notes from protoDUNE SP DAQ review November 2016 » History » Version 2
Notes from protoDUNE SP DAQ review November 2016¶
04-Nov-2016, KABShort-term to-do items:
- send instructions for the TriggeredFragmentGenerator demo to Frank Filthaut
- Both from discussions with Frank and Wes, it seems like an artdaq developer's workshop would be helpful. To make this most useful, we will need to develop a step-by-step tutorial for this.
- Reliable sending (TCP) of trigger/pull messages is expected.
- Decoupled event flow and metrics gathering/reporting is expected.
- review the talks from the review and understand the timeline
- Redmine Issues and release plan?
- talk to people about the merging of the BI and CRT data