« Previous -
Next » -
Lynn Garren, 05/06/2019 05:09 PM
What Lynn does¶
Build art releases after they are tagged.¶
- Kyle sends around an email to the SciSoft Team when a release is tagged.
- Update information in build-framework/CMakeLists.txt
- There are multiple branches for different product configurations
- Run cmake to get the new build configuration files.
- Check the new config files.
- Always compare against the previous release.
- If they are OK, use copyToSciSoft to install ONLY the appropriate build configuration files on SciSoft.
- Start a Jenkins build
- Sometimes there are problems with the build.
- Investigate and fix.
- A local test build is sometimes helpful, depending on the problem.
- Once the build has completed successfully, download the tarballs locally and then upload them to SciSoft.
- Work in an empty directory
- copyFromJenkins -N -q c2 -q c7 -q e17 -q e19 critic-all
- copyToSciSoft *