- Table of contents
- LArSoft Internals
LArSoft code management and distribution¶
- Adding / removing users
- Admin scripts
- LArSoft release management
- Informal list of experiment contacts
- Policy for development from a tagged release
- Procedure to create a new version of larsoft_data, uboone_data, etc.
- Installation procedures
- LArSoft cvmfs
- Nightly builds (no longer done)
Truncating commit history¶
who does what¶
Pages to update and move¶
Some pages in LArSoft have a combination of useful and out-of-date information. It would be good to at least remove the out-of-date material, even better would be to update it. The following is a list. Feel free to revise any of the pages and suggest where they should go. (Note, some information may belong partly on larsoft.org and partly in redmine.)
- Using LArSoft on the GPVM nodes - review and update (and place in Developing with LArSoft or Using LArSoft)
- Package Documentation - out of date?
- Geometry - should this be split between larsoft.org and Developing with LArSoft could be under Designing, or under Examples.
- Reconstruction - merge into larsoft.org?
- Simulation - update code references, split?
- Space Points - out of date?
- [[larsoftsvn:Seed Finding and Bezier Tracking]] - look at legacy info, maybe delete, or find owner?
- [[larsoftsvn:Optical Simulations]] - - look at legacy info, update, split?
Ongoing Projects¶Architecture revision
LArSoft code analysis¶
Legacy Redmine project sites¶
These were the sites used when LArSoft was developed under cvs and svn + SoftRelTools, respectively:
LArSoft-cvs wiki for the legacy cvs-based LArSoft project
[[larsoftsvn:| LArSoft-svn wiki for the legacy svn-based LArSoft project]]
As of Jan 24, 2014, LArSoft transitioned from svn / SRT to git / mrb / ups, but we retain the legacy projects for historical reasons.