LArSoft Release Management Tools¶
This package replaces laradmin, which will be retained for archival purposes.
All scripts needed to create a patch release will be in the path automatically.
LArSoft release managers will need a second step to access the expert scripts used when creating a normal larsoft release.
- make a cross package LARSOFT_SUITE tag
- use to issue the same git command to all packages in $MRB_SOURCE
- useful for checking status
- generate a text file to be used when updating the release list
- makes a working directory with all larsoft and experiment packages
- Use after the versions have been updated to tag a release. Will push the changes and tag to the remote repository.
- increment patch release version by one
- see the patch release instructions for details