- Call the Main Control Room at the start and at the end of shift. This is required, and pleasant.
- If the beam goes away for more than a few spills, look for Accelerator Alarms in ACNET (a default window). If the problem persists a few minutes, and you see nothing about it in the MCR elog, (or you just really want to find out more), call the MCR. They're friendly, though they may be super-busy.
- The LArIAT supercycle How DAQ operations relate to the supercycle
Shifter, use these¶
- LAriaT e-Log For making/ending access, starting/ending shifts.
- Run the Wire Chamber mini-DAQ
- How to control and monitor PMT HV
Shifter, look at these¶
Hardware Connections and Configurations¶
- Logical inputs to the CAEN V1740
- Connections into the WUT TDC
- Connections into the V1751 Digitizer
- Connections in/out of the V1495 Trigger
- Logic pulse widths and discriminator thresholds
- WUT configuration
- Timing of ACnet TCLK Events
- Link to LArIAT eLog http://dbweb0.fnal.gov/ECL/lariat
- LariatOnlineGit Accessing the LArIAT Online GIT repository
- LArIAT TPC Readout Parameters
- LArIAT DAQ Commercial Products Technical Documentation and Firmware Files
- Test Beam Wire Chamber Sten Hensen's TDC Readout Documentation
- Jinyuan's TDC Documentation
- v1495 notes Notes and working area for the V1495 and V2718
- DAQ Configuration settings, parameters, starting a run
- Raw Data Format and Readout Source code
- All things lariat-artdaq (UPDATED 8/12/14)
- LArIAT Test Stand Photographs
Diagnostic and Control Software¶
Test programs in the lariat-online/daq/src directory
Examining the WC mini DAQ ASCII data¶
The Processor makes TTrees from the ASCII files saved by
Data files for various beam conditions can be found [[here][DataFiles]].