JobSub Users Meeting: May 14 2014¶
Present: Parag Mhashilkar, Dennis Box, Eric Flumerfelt, Art Kreymer, Gerard Bernabeu Altayo, Joe Boyd, Yun-Tse Tsai, Neha Sharma, Tanya Levshina
- AWS: Issues with identifying if files came back.
- Its hard to figure out where the issues are? In aws? jobsub? user exe?
- Fetchlog is inconvenient to use
- Have couple of submission scripts
- Changes to the jobsub command interface should be communicated in advance to give the users time to adjust to changes
Microboone (Yun Tse)
- Have different wrappers for submitting using jobsub-tools to Fermigrid and using new jobsub client to OSG
- Tanya: Do not use CONDOR_TMP area
- Monte Carlo challenge in July. Until then
- Plan to have a submission client in SLAC * Use jobsub client, single submission script for submitting to both Fermigrid and OSG
- Build larsoft with X11 libraries and shipped everywhere. Larsoft needs x11 libraries which are not present on all the OSG sites. Outside the scope of jobsub.
- Minos uses few wrapper scripts
- Minos reached upto 6000 jobs running at once since they moved to fifebatch1
- In general working well.
- Check the cert and renew it. Uniq to cert & for user * Jobsub to use its own proxy on the client * Need a single jobsub wrapper to run condor commands * Replace condor's jobid with jobsub's jobid