April 21 2015¶
Vito Di Benedetto,
- Agenda: Status of v1.1.1 upgrade scheduled for today
- Neha is waiting for v1.1.1 rpm to be put in production repostitory. There was a miscommunication about who is supposed to do what, will attend to this after the meeting.
- Learned later:
- ssh jobsub@web1
- cd /var/www/html/files/jobsub/prod/6/x86_64
- cp /var/www/html/files/jobsub/dev/6/x86_64/jobsub-1.1.1-1.noarch.rpm .
- ./createrepo .
- Possible action Item: document these steps in jobsub wiki?
- Jeny was able to get Nova production scripts to work with service proxies after some script editing. She is working on migration to jobsub_client/fifebatch.
- Anna is meeting with other Nova people to get a to signoff on moving production scripts
- Paolo was able to get Minos production working. They plan to move MINOS production to fifebatch immediately after upgrade.
- Willis is happy with the improvements in v1.1.1 wants to move to production immediately.
- Jeny has a concern about the regeneration of service proxies, which is currently done with a cron job on gpsn01.
- One sticking point is where is an acceptable place to put doe cert/key pair.
- Solving this is (I claim) an operation detail not in the scope of the jobsub development project.
- Action Items:
- Some present did not know where the release notes lived. Send out location to attendees.
- There is no written recipe for using jobsub_q to see who submitted jobs and from which node.
- Document this in wiki and send out a link.
- Anna still has concerns about using shared accounts for traceability, Marc Mengel and Robert Illingworth have suggested some workarounds .
- Go talk to them to get details.