Make a request to the production team¶
return to ICARUS PRODUCTION MAIN PAGE
Requests should be presented at the production meetings. Please include in your presentation the following information that are necessary for the production team to run the request.
- Name/tag of the request
- Contact person (in case of issues/questions during the production)
- Code release version.
- Stage(s) of processing chain to run (workflow) (e.g. gen->g4->detsim-> etc.).
- Total number of events to produce.
- Average number of events per output file or average output file size.
- fcl file(s) to run
- Location of any input files, if needed.
- Input dataset, if any.
- Final destinations of files
- Has the workflow been tested?
- Memory requested/job
- Time requested/job