Margaret Votava - FNAL Project Sponsor/Scientific Computing Services Associate Head
Parag Mhashilkar - Project Lead
Marco Mambelli - Technical Lead
Dennis Box - Project Member
Lorena Lobato - Project Member
Marco Mascheroni - Project Member/OSG Factory Operations
Tomas Hein - Project Member
Stu Fuess - HEPCloud Sponsor Proxy
Burt Holzman - HEPCloud Sponsor Proxy
Tony Tiradani - HEPCloud Technical Lead
Antonio Perez-Calero Yzquierdo - CMS
Dave Mason - USCMS T1 facility manager
Steve Timm - HEPCloud Technical Advisor
Tanya Levshina - FIFE
Ken Herner - FIFE
Joe Boyd - FIFE
Mike Kirby - FIFE
Jeff Dost - OSG Factory Operations
Brian Lin - OSG
Marian Zvada - OSG
- Steve: would like to see faster response time from developers on support tickets opened in the redmine
- Parag: Team is aware of it and working on improving the situation. Redmine is used by the developers as development issue tracker and is not as a support ticketing system. Please use glideinwms-support mailing list for support.
- Next Stakeholders meeting on March 13, 2019. https://indico.fnal.gov/event/17324/
- Tony: Are the items listed in the mid term roadmap ordered by priority? Seems like no progress has been made on moving issues to HTCondor
- Mambelli: Operation/support load and other feature/bug fixes creep in delaying this
- Margaret: Is it ok from the stakeholders that the development team stop accepting request from the stakeholders to make progress on this?
- Parag: Some of the features like Singularity scripts are in the direction of the HTCondor integration.
- Brian Lin asked Dennis to join OSG slack so he can benefit from OSG experience and expertise in transferring artifacts from travis to github
- Jeff Dost: After changes to monitoring are xml files going away? Factory operations prefer the JSON formatting
- Mambelli: There will be different plugins. Old files will stay and new plugins will be added to influence the output
- Antonio: Will the frontend monitoring changes showed by Thomas be in next glideinwms release?
- Mambelli: Its a prototype and needs work before it is production ready. It is expected in second half of 2019
- Burt: Whats the goal for coverage?
- Mambelli: We started with < 10% and now we are above 20%. It will be nice to get to 50%. We also plan to do internal code review after 3.5 release and before python 3 migration
- Create a public roadmap with prioritization. Time invested with the HTCondor team and moving features to HTCondor will help in long term.
- Send reminder emails about the stakeholders meeting to stakeholders a week in advance.