- Table of contents
- Getting Started Developing using CVMFS, git and mrb
- Updating A Test Release from SLF6 to SLF7
- Installing from SciSoft
- ART-based Software Information
- TRex Information
- Detector Configuration Options
- Using files simulated with edep-sim
- Pandora development
- Building and Installing Official Releases
- WebEVD for garsoft
GArSoft is a simulation, reconstruction and analysis package for use with high pressure gaseous argon time projection chambers (HPGTPCs). See DUNE-Doc-13933 for tracking documentation.
Installing from SciSoft¶
This is older and likely no longer works -- please use the preinstalled garsoft or in order to develop, the git/mrb method above.
You can set up a local copy of the git repository by downloading the install_garsoft_mrb.sh script. This script will download the repository and set up a "Multi-Repository Build", or mrb development area. mrb allows for the development of multiple repositories in a single area, assuming all are built with CMake.