Central Web areas¶Automated sources of web information, such as
- software build documentation,
- experiment application validation,
can be run under "group accounts" and the output placed on web served areas on central BlueArc disk.
Here are some details:
- The main area for this web information is at /nusoft/app/web/htdoc.
- Under this area are sub areas for each experiment, and other monitoring activities.
- Each experiment's "root" area is owned by an account <experiment-name> in group <experiment-name>.
- Sub areas to each experiment can be created by the experiment's web-admins, authorized by having their principals in the group account .k5login.
- To create such sub-directories, temporally chmod the experiment's "root" area to 777, add the sub-directory with appropriate owner:<experiment>, then change the exp root permissions back to 755.
These areas are visible on the web at nusoft.fnal.gov/<experiment>/<exp-subareas>. Links to the experiment sub areas are in the index file.