Service Now issue summary¶
This is a summary of Service Now foibles affecting end users.
- Users can view only issues where they are on the watch list
- And then only using a very long special URL.
- Due to high license cost of full access registration
- All attachments to an item are sent with every email from item updates
- Perhaps because of the above restrictions on access.
- Fixed pitch fonts are not available
- This is highly desireable for technical communication
- Can be done in comments with
[code]<pre> ... </pre>[/code]
but this double spaces lines
- Tabs are removed and replaced with nothing.
- Workaround is to expand tabs before entering a comment.
- Person posting the tabs may not be aware they are there.
- Cannot add comments to Closed RITMS
- Unable to say 'thanks' or to confirm successful deployment.
- URLs are often unreasonably long
- Need short links to standard forms and pages.