Text formatting tricks¶
There are a couple of ways you can add anchors to your text:
- Heading tags (h1. h2. etc.) automatically make tags of the heading text.
- paragraphs can be given a tag like this p(#tagname). (really an id='tagname', but it works the same)
- you can put a tag on any word in the text with % (#tagname) word %, which will put a <span id="tagname">word</span>
in the text.
- Of course, when making a full html link, you can just put a #tagname on the end.
- When making a page reference with brackets, you can put the #tagname after the page name [ [ pagename#tagname|VisibleText ] ]