You can batch-edit a set of issues simultaneously -- change statuses,
assignees, whatever -- by selecting them from an issues list and then
right-clicking in the selection (highlighted blue area). For example:
- Go to http://developer.civiccommons.org/projects/mktplc/issues
- Select some issues using their checkboxes (or, use top-of-column green checkmark to select all)
- Put your mouse in the blue selected area.
- Notice how your mouse pointer has a funny stacky-looking icon next to it suddenly. Those crazeeee Redmine developers!
- Right-click, see the magical choices available to you now.
- Weep for joy. My god, it's full of stars...
As there is no hint in the page content that this latent ability is
there, I thought I'd better just mail about it.