Project

General

Profile

News

Meeting Summary for 12/01/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 4 days ago

Cedric Madison:

  • Gas and Power Meters
  • Johnson Controls Metasys User Interface (MUI) now available
    - Up and functional
    - Not yet shared with entire lab
  • Looking to obtain Metasys API access
  • Sharing data with other systems

Michael Wallace:

  • Keeping busy with onsite work

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Utility Data Work

Albert Eiffes:

  • Real Property Manual updated
    - Contains currently existing Real Property Manuals
  • Accessible from FESS-At-Home
  • ETR Testing
  • Newsies Website
  • FESS Website Updates
    - Links to Teams site

Emily Knippel:

  • ES&H Floor Plan Data
  • Utility Data Replication
  • Ecology Data Replication
  • ArcGIS Online Gas Data
  • ArcGIS for Portal

Pat Marsh

  • CMMS Upgrade Packages
  • Scheduled Demos
  • Business as Usual

Josh Juneau

  • GIS:
    - JavaScript FessViewer Now Live
    - Location Data
  • eJulie Enhancement in Testing
  • Workspace Planning - Updated for all locations
  • FID - AFM Enhancements
  • SSP - Planning for next release
  • Oracle - Applying Oct 2020 CPU
  • Oracle 12.2.0.1 EOL...planning Oracle 19c upgrade

Meeting Summary for 11/03/2020

Added by Josh Juneau about 1 month ago

Emily Knippel:
  • Ecology dataset synching
  • ArcGIS Online editing to DEV
  • Utilities dataset not synching removed records
  • Floor layouts from CAD to GIS
  • Engineering Requests
Michael Wallace:
  • Working with Utility map layer updates
  • Making fault layer updates when there are breaks and leaks
Kevin Coppert:
  • Operating costs for laboratory
  • Annual Actual Maintenance
  • CD Testing for SSP
  • Planning for SSP Phase 5
    - Possible Storage Justifications
Pat Marsh:
  • Equipment coming in
  • Lots of invoicing
  • Training
  • Bargaining Unit Reporting
  • Budget and Legal reporting
  • CMMS RFIs
Sabina Bellino:
  • Working with AECom to get data files imported into VFA
  • Ironing out replacement costs issues
  • Metrics Reporting
  • Data Extract with VFA
  • EOL reporting CFM
Bridgett Pygott:
  • Working on QA of geometry
    - Hydrants attached, etc.
  • Utility networking training
Josh Juneau:
  • GIS:
    - JavaScript FessViewer (Flash Deprecation)
    - Location Data
  • ETR: Status and Hours integration
  • eJulie Enhancement
  • Workspace Planning

Meeting Summary for 10/06/2020

Added by Josh Juneau about 2 months ago

Pat Marsh:

  • Accruent conference

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Working with Engineering, Emily, GIS to integrate with GIS...attempting to have live data
  • Exports of GIS data in DUSAF coords

Josh Kenney:

  • Overseeing projects

Michael Wallace:

  • ArcGIS Online Gas Network map

Kevin Coppert:

  • Major Property Pass release for SSP complete
  • Inventory opened and completed in 3 weeks
  • Beginning new inventories in the next few weeks moving forward

Josh Juneau:

  • GIS:
    - JavaScript FessViewer (Flash Deprecation)
  • Engineering Task Review
  • Reworking Task Approval Process
  • Adding status and hour management
  • Accommodations Enhancements (reporting)
  • FID: Area Facility Manager adjustments
  • ESH Radiological Work Permit maintenance
  • SSP: Troubleshooting issues
  • FAMIS: Signed JARS on Thursday AM

Sabina Bellino:

  • ACOM Data Files
  • Annual Facilities Report

Emily Knippel:

  • ESH and Security - Survey 123
  • Floor Plans
  • Fire Department Hydrant Maps - Collector app

Meeting Summary for 09/08/20

Added by Josh Juneau about 2 months ago

Emily Knippel:

  • FESS_GIS Folder is reorganized and documented
  • Jim N. floor plans
  • ArcGIS ArcMap Data Reviewer for Bridgett
  • Replication set up for fessappdev

Sabina Bellino:

  • AE Com has finished some assessment...formatting data files for VFA import
  • Formatting photos for importing into VFA
  • Replacement costs troubleshooting

Albert Eiffes:

  • SharePoint Updates
  • CFPD SharePoint
  • WordPress Sites
  • Real Property Manual
  • Commuter Resources Site

Kevin Coppert:

  • AECom Repair Needs for FIMS entry
    - 9/21 DOE Reporting
  • SSP - GO Live for Phase 4 on Sat
  • Lots of property pass preparation

Michael Wallace:

  • Updating GIS Layers and Utilities
  • Fault Layers
  • LBNF and IERC Projects

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP Phase 4 work
  • Oracle Patching for July 2020
  • GIS:
    - JavaScript FessViewer (Flash Deprecation)
  • Engineering Task Review
  • Workspace Planning
  • ESH Radiological Work Permit maintenance

Meeting Summary for 08/11/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 3 months ago

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP Phase 4 work
  • Oracle Patching Complete
  • GIS:
    - Working on Repairing DEV/STG
  • FessViewer (Flash Deprecation)
  • Accommodations
  • Env Review working on issues

Cedric Madison:

  • Working on adding power meters to facilities with the largest footprint
  • Kerry adding gas meters

Sabina Bellino:

  • VFA Data Import from AECom
  • Village Housing Assessment Form

Kevin Coppert:

  • Village Assessment - No condition assessments (Dave and Jack Hawkins will do a deeper assessment)
  • Untagged assets issues
  • Releasing testing tasks for SSP Phase 4
  • Stockroom changes
  • FESS Metrics
  • FIMS Validation - Passed

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Catching up with FESS information, research on survey equipment

Michael Wallace:

  • Working with JP to track success of toughbooks
  • Submitted for Leica GeoOffice

Emily Knippel:

  • Working on replication
    - Turned on editor tracking and versioning
    - Putting together workflow for synchronizing data
    - Put in ticket with ESRI in regards to the issues in DEV/STG
  • Going through folders to determine where data is located for some of the map services

Meeting Summary for 06/30/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 3 months ago

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP Phase 4 Work
  • GIS:
    - FESS Viewer work (JavaScript)
  • Engineering Task Review enhancements and next phase
  • Workspace Planning App[
  • Environmental Review Update

Sabina Bellino:

  • VFA Data Import for AE Com

Kevin Coppert:

  • SSP Documentation and Manuals
  • Data Cleanup in Sunflower

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Fault layer collaboration needed
  • Working on Utility data with ArcGIS and ESRI
  • ArcGISPro Installation
  • Provided fault information for presentation - used eJulie
  • Providing data as it comes in and determining best way to update utilities

Michael Wallace:

  • Toughbooks - Windows 10 Inframap

Albert Eiffes:

  • Obtaining access for Katie
  • Engineering Processes
  • Landing Page for Commuter Resources

Josh Kenney:

  • Major Utility projects
    - New one starting early Sept (Central Utility Corridor Project)
    - LBNF Near
    - PIP-II
    - UIP Project: Specific to CUB
    - GPP, T&M Projects
  • We should reach out to Kara and determine if the Leica has the same capability as Trimble

Emily Knippel:

  • GIS Computer was down for a while
  • Data replication
    - Utilities
    - Electrical
  • Ecology to be added into replication
  • Best way to update utilities...working on standardization
  • Floor plan data
  • ArcGIS Indoors and CMMS Reviews
  • Steve ordered Trimble R2 for data collection
  • Moving map documents to FESS Shared drive

Meeting Summary for 06/02/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 6 months ago

Software Discussion:

  • SkySpark EMIS System is approved to move foward

Josh Juneau:

  • SSP Phase 4 work (still)
  • Oracle Patching:
    GIS (Production this Thursday)
    FAMIS (DEV Patched, Production on 6/14)
  • GIS: Continuation of Overview
  • Accommodations
  • Env Review…adding search options
  • FAMIS Sling Data

Cedric Madison:

  • Meeting about networking at CUB, replacing existing meters

Sabina Bellino:

  • Working on FermiDash and Metrics reporting
  • AECOM data for loading into VFA

Pat Marsh:

  • QA on slings and uploaded
  • 1/2 not generating PMs
  • Reaching out to Efficient Computing
  • Working with ESH on integrating SNOOP surveys into FAMIS
  • Multi-factor authentication on phones
  • Delete mail account and re-authenticate unless using Outlook
  • Utility Poles not associated to buildings

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Will Alvarez spoke to Kara soft
  • Valve exercise equipment (VIPER) no longer synching to our database
  • Work through a better process for moving forward with valve exercise

Albert Eiffes:

  • Website and Access updates

Josh Kenney:

  • On-site
    IERC, LBNF Near, Emergency T&M Projects
  • Leica GPS equipment is aging…approaching obsolescence
  • Alignment group purchased new equipment (GPS Rover) which utilizes a cell signal as opposed to the base station
  • Currently having issues with the radio that is located at Feynman

Emily Knippel:

  • Working on reorganizing GIS folders
  • Looking into process for adding new users

Meeting Summary for 4/21/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 8 months ago

Software Discussion: XMind will be the new standard mind-mapping software for FESS. Currently FESS has 3 license keys.

Cedric Madison:

  • JC meetings going well…2 times per week.
    - Mobile app will allow iPad access
    - Provider making lots of improvements
  • Some individuals not receiving email after MFA changes
  • Site metering…replacing old power meters

Kevin Coppert:

  • Reports for Jack
  • MFA email issues
  • LPC Replacement PCs
  • SSP Property Passes
  • FID Validation Began

Pat Marsh:

  • General desktop and VPN support
  • FAMIS Mobile and Web app
    - Web app - must use Chrome

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Working with Utility data...attempting to publish map services

Albert Eiffes:

  • Troubleshooting, etc.

Steve Whiteaker:

  • GIS Offer letter extended...will start tentatively 5/11

Josh Juneau:

  • COVID-19 Survey
  • SSP Property Passes, Untagged Assets
  • Environmental Review Enhancements
  • GIS
  • Accommodations
    Tip of the month: MFA Changes for email

Meeting Summary for 04/07/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 8 months ago

Pat Marsh:

  • Data work and connectivity/telecommute issues
  • All going well with FAMIS
  • Onboarding new app users

Kevin Coppert:

  • FID Validation (DOE validation will be 6/16)
  • SSP

Cedric Madison:

  • Metasys Fox River - new API
  • Two meetings per week for MUI (Metasys User Interface)
  • Planning for upgrading older meters (SCADA)
  • CUB

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Jim Niehoff looking for layers that are included in HazMap
  • Day to day QA on utilities

Sabina Bellino:

  • FermiDash updates
  • AECom data import
    - Asking for RSMeans data dump
    - Sent info to legal to see if we could send
    - 6 week timeframe

Josh Juneau:

  • COVID-19 Survey
  • SSP Property Passes, Untagged Assets
  • Environmental Review Enhancements
  • GIS
  • Accommodations

Meeting Summary for 03/24/2020

Added by Josh Juneau 8 months ago

Pat Marsh:

  • Converting people for home use
  • Refrigeration info into each piece of equipment

Kevin Coppert:

  • Assisting property clerks and personnel working from home
  • Zoom meetings for training purposes
  • FID Validation Prep -> 4/8
  • FIMS Validation is 6/2-6/3
  • Property pass issues

Bridgett Pygott:

  • Utility Data
  • Working on GIS data migration

Sabina Bellino:

  • Continuing with metrics reporting (awaiting access to server)
  • Received data file from AE Com. Formatting it to import into VFA Facility (Condition Assessments)

Josh Juneau:

  • Assisting with telecommuting
  • GIS: Data migrated
  • FID Notifications
  • SSP
  • Environmental Review
(1-10/26)

Also available in: Atom