Required Software to Run Pipeline stand-alone¶
- It is strongly advised to install this software via package managers, and not from source, particularly HDF5 and pytables.
- macports for mac
- apt-get for Linux
- Python 2.7 (e.g., EPD or via Macports)
- HDF5 version 1.6 and higher (http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5/release/obtain5.html)
- SVN command line (there are GUIs that may be helpful, but are not necessary)
apt-get update apt-get install python-tables python-psutil python-numpy python-scipy python-matplotlib python-yaml python-pip python-sqlalchemy python-shapely python-pyfits pip install asciitable pyephem
This should install all necessary packages on a recent (12.10) ubuntu.
Recommended Software to Run Pipeline¶
- Versions or TortoiseSVN for SVN
- kcacegrind for profiling