Nightly Observing Plan for MJD 58440 (starting evening of Nov 17, 2018)¶
DES has the full night.
- Jessie Muir (Run Manager)
- Antonella Palmese (observer 1)
- Noah Weaverdyck (observer 2)
from kentools ephem
- Clear. Light breeze. 26% Huminidty.
- Tonight: Clear, no wind. Humidity ~50% start of night, dropping to 20% by morning.
- Detailed hourly forecast | Satellite maps
Observing Plan and Goals for the Night¶
- DES full night
- Evening standards
- Morning standards
Notes from 4PM Meeting¶
Priorities (highest to lowest)¶
Same as last night.
2) photosweep (1.6 < seeing < 2.0)
3) narrowband (2.0 < seeing)