Nightly Observing Plan for MJD 57998 (starting evening of Sept 2, 2017)¶
DES has the entire night for observing
- Jessie Muir (observer 2/Run manager)
- William Wester (observer 1)
- Hernán Tirado - Obs. Support
- Claudio Aguilera - operator
- Staff calendar
Observing Plan and Goals for the Night¶
- Flat sequence. Nightly turn-on Vsub flush, bias, pointing.
- ToO observations under 2017B-0110 to start at -12 deg twilight until the script of exposures stops near telescope secz limits.
- no evening standards ... it could be these
- ObsTac configured to help SN but realize our rising footprint is into a substantial moon
- Morning standards (if clear) [ugrizY ordered scripts]:
Notes from 4PM Meeting¶