Nightly Observing Plan for MJD 57626 (starting evening of August 28, 2016)¶
DES has the second half of the night.
- Marc Manera (observer 1)
- Anthony Kremin (observer 2/run manager)
- Manuel Hernandez - Obs. Support
- Alberto Alvarez - operator
- Staff calendar
Observing Plan and Goals for the Night¶
- First half night is community time.
- DES handoff 01:44 CLT to 07:23 CLT.
- One middle of night standard [grizY ordered scripts]
- Observe wide field and SN if conditions are suboptimal. No SN on deadman.
- Two 'normal' standards and one calspec standard at morning twilight.
- morning standards: two normal (high and low airmass) + one caalspec [grizY ordered scripts]
When were the last SN fields observed?
hex_name seqtype last_complete
Quote of the day¶