Operational Readiness Ops-R4, Ops-R6¶
Establish nightly observing procedures
Observer training material is complete
- The (nightly) task list for observers will be documented.
- An observer's guide and other documentation will be written.
- SISPI user guide
- Call/Contact list
- Instructions and "how-to" documentation in case of alarms, failures or other incidents
- Data quality assurance and monitoring tasks will be defined (instructions, check lists).
- The list of online plots to be viewed regularly using the Telemetry Viewer GUI is defined.
- The tests to be performed using image data on the observer workstation (observer2) are defined.
- The tests to be performed using QR results are defined.
- Electronic log book procedures and check lists will be completed.
The effectiveness of these procedures will be assessed at the end of SV during a full night (half) night observing run.
Incomplete documentation and procedures will affect survey efficiency and uniformity.