- R-19: The mean PSF whisker length for stars per exposures must be below 0.2" in the r, i and z bands.
10 standard exposures in each of the r, i, z band. The images needs to be processed (flat fielding, bias subtraction) and a list of bright stars (positions in CCD coordinates) are needed.
- Using the data taken from IQ - R4, measure the whisker length for the bright stars in r, i and z band
- Compare the mean of the whisker length to the requirements.
- We should reject some out-liers (uisng the IQR) which may be due to the incorrect star/galaxy separation.
- python codes are available to measure the whisker length.
- definition of the FWHM (gaussian or sech^2 or ...)