"Cal-G8. Color terms are observed to be stable night-to-night to within 0.01 mag (Tucker)."
- Stable flat-fielding techniques in place.
- Observations of standard fields over many nights
- Apply photometric calibration codes to standard-star observations (as per procedures of Cal-R2 and Cal-G7)
- Examine color terms vs night, measure variation.
- Are color terms stable to 0.01 mag?
- If there is failure, begin more detailed look at atmospheric terms and DECal results to see why color terms are varying.