"There is a measure of photometric zeropoint, extinction, and color terms in each band vs water-vapor content and other atmospheric indicators on cloudless nights."
- Zeropoints and color terms for standards fields determined on all nights indicated as cloudless by RASICAM.
- GPS water-vapor monitor (or other methods) producing data.
- Correlate zeropoints and color terms with atmospheric indicators, quantify any correlation.
- Do we see expected or other impacts?
- Significant effect will make it more important to have monitors online.
- Impact on future careful calibration techniques.
- No operational consequences for initial survey ops.